SEARCHING FOR PARTNER SOFTWARE DEVELOPER FOR A NEW START-UP
We are searching for a software developer who wants to be part of a small new start-up. As a
partner, you will be part of a motivated team who wants to have fun while making a difference.
ABOUT THE START-UP
It is all about trying to revolutionize the public transport through digitalization. After hours of
research, we have seen the need for a solution that minimize the pains for the consumers in first
Denmark and then Europe. A app/website will help the consumer to claim compensation that
increases the incitement for the transport suppliers to get trains and busses arrive on time. This is
just the beginning where the idea/business continuously will be developed. We have experience
from previous start-ups in marketing and knowledge about how to run a business, but have no
idea how to develop a database and applications. This is why we need you.
Right now, we have done the initial research and next step is to develop a prototype that we can
pilot in Denmark.
YOU WILL BE
– Cooperating closely with us in a small team, are young and ambitious, and naturally down to
– Working in a start-up
– Working on a steep learning curve
– Working on a flexible schedule that will allow you to focus on studies and exams
CAN YOU SAY YES TO THE FOLLOWING?
– Interesting in being part of a start-up
– High degree of innovative mind-set
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Knows how or feel motivated to learn to develop databases and iPhone/Android applications
– The courage, confidence and maturity necessary to enter the freelancer’s world
– A good sense of humour
WE OFFER YOU
A work culture where we want to have fun while working ambitious on something that have
potential for incredible growth. The idea is just the beginning. And of course, we will offer you the
same share of the start-up as we have. Profit is not the primary goal – but of course a potential
Does the offer as partner in a start-up with interest in software development sound like something
for you? Then, please feel free to contact, Christoffer Skov (+45 40529394 or